2023 CAPITOL HILL FLY-IN
The 2023 NAOC Fly-In was held in-person 8 March 2023 in Washington, DC.
The annual NAOC Congressional Fly-In is a grassroots effort to engage with members of Congress and one of the most effective tools we have for generating support for NAOC’s legislative priorities. This event is one of the reasons behind our continued success in receiving programmatic language and increased funding included in the annual Defense Authorization and Appropriations bills.
Fly-In Attendance and Participation is Worth the Time and Effort Because Constituent Input Matters!
- 2023 NAOC Fly-In Overview.pdf (159.0 KBs)
- President's Letter of support to add Munitions Related Services to LPTA avoidance.pdf (204.1 KBs)
- President's Letter of support for Increased Funding for MMRP.pdf (178.7 KBs)
- NAOC_FY21_DEPARC_MMRP & CTC Map.pdf (183.6 KBs)
- Request Leave Behind.pdf (137.3 KBs)
- Proposed LPTA Language in FY 24 NDAA.pdf (58.7 KBs)