Established in 1995
The National Association of Ordnance Contractors (NAOC) was established in 1995 as a non-profit organization. NAOC's objective is to act as a unified industry voice representing the issues facing its membership in the rapidly expanding business of military munitions response services.
The 21 founding members were UXO service companies. Over the years, our membership has expanded to include companies that provide and perform ancillary services to include geophysical services, detection equipment, analytical laboratories, regulatory support and related environmental/engineering services.
Vision & Strategic Objectives
- To advance NAOC as the global leader for munitions response services.
- Increase Program Funding Levels to Improve Opportunities for NAOC Members
- Achieve Global Recognition for Superb Munitions Response Services
- Enhance Membership Benefits
- Collaborate in the Development and Application of Technology, Guidance, and Regulations
Board of Directors
NAOC is a not-for profit, tax exempt corporation. The Association is managed by a Board of Directors comprised of individuals from 11 member companies. There are four Officers - President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary.
Operations and Standards
Small Business Committee